1. R.E. MICHEL COMPANY, INC.. is a wholesale distributor. Information on this web site is not an offer on our part to sell until such time as your status in the trade is properly established. Identification required from all purchasers. This precaution is taken to protect you - our customers.
2. TRADEMARKS: "remichel.com" is the Registered Domain name of R.E. Michel Company, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.and Registered Service Marks of R.E. Michel Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other Trademarks, Product Names, and Company Names and Logos appearing on remichel.com are the property of their respective owners.
3. LEGAL NOTICE: This site contains content which is derived
in whole or in part from material supplied by R.E. Michel Company, Inc. and
other sources, and is protected by Internationl Copyright and Trademark Laws.
No content (including but not limited to the text, graphic images, typefaces,
audio and or video) and no software (including but not limited to any images
or files incorporated and or generated by the software or data accompanying
such software) may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded,
posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or modified, removed, deleted,
adjusted, reverse engineered or disassembled, in whole or in part. All
content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. Copyright Laws.
R. E. Michel Company, Inc. owns a copyright in the selection, coordination,
arrangement, rearrangement and enhancement of such content. All content
is subject to change without notice.
4. PRICES: A price on any given item is subject to change if the R.E. Michel Company Inc.'s cost for such item is increased prior to the customer's receipt of the item. Market sensitive commodity items such as copper, will be priced according to current market conditions. When such an increase does occur, the R.E. Michel Company will notify the customer and give the option of accepting delivery at the new price or cancelling the order (except "special orders", see below) for that item without penalty. The customer's right of cancellation applies only to the particular item so affected and not to the whole order of which the item may be a part . Quotations on large quantities are available on request, Contact your R.E. Michel Company, Inc. branch manager or sales representative.
5. NEW ACCOUNTS: Open account terms will be extended to qualified customers upon receipt and review of a completed, signed credit application . If your firm is satisfactorily rated in Dunn & Bradstreet your account may be automatically opened. Any assigned credit limit is subject to review and may be adjusted based on account condition and other factors.
6. TERMS: C.O.D. or Major Credit Card unless approved by the R.E. Michel Company, Inc. credit department, then "Net 10th Prox". In other words, payment is due the 10th of the month following the invoice date. Any other payment terms quoted, offered or otherwise discussed must be approved in advance by the R.E. Michel Company, Inc. credit department and then duly noted on the front of the invoice.
7. SERVICE CHARGES: Late payment charges calculated at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be assessed upon any open balance, unpaid and beyond the due date, as of the 10th of the month in which it became due. The rate may be amended from time to time. Failure to pay overdue balances, balances exceeding the credit limit and/or failure to pay service charges may delay shipment or delivery of product or services. If an unpaid balance is referred to an attorney or agency, the customer agrees to pay collection fees equal to 25% of the amount placed, plus court costs and other reasonable attorney fees. In the event of a lawsuit, venue will be in Anne Arundel County, Maryland,
8. SALES TAX: The R.E. Michel Company, Inc. is required by law
to charge applicable state and local tax on every item for which a sales tax
exemption certificate has not been provided. When ordering please indicate
which items are tax exempt.
10. CONTINGENCIES: All prices, terms, sales, shipments or other transactions
pertaining to the act, process, or procedures for the transfer of merchandise
from R.E. Michel Company, Inc. to the customer are subject to R.E. Michel
Company, Inc. Branch Manager and Credit Manager final approval.
14. SPECIFICATIONS are subject to change at the discretion of the manufacturer.
We reserve the right to substitute functionally compatible product as
16. CLAIMS: Claims for loss or damage to material in transit must be made directly to the carrier. Our products are shipped F.O.B. and our responsibility ceases with delivery to the carrier. If delivery is made on R. E. Michel Company truck, no claim will be allowed unless notified in writing within 5 days after delivery.
17. RETURN MATERIAL: Prior authorization required on
merchandise returned for credit. There may be a 10% handling charge on returned
goods. R. E. Michel Company, Inc. invoice number and date of original purchase
must be furnished and only unused product in resalable condition and in the
original carton will be accepted. Non-stock items may not be returned
(see "special orders" above) and no material whatsoever will be accepted for
return after 90 days from date of purchase.